Day: May 22
Time: 3:45 PM
Temp: 48 degrees
Weather: Rainy
Wind: Not much
Soil: Muddy
At my site, I saw a new type of bird I had never seen before. I'm not sure what it is, but it looked like a sparrow, only it had a bright blue head. It wasn't around long enough to really get a good look, so I can't identify it yet. Hopefully it comes back so I can.
The leaves on all the trees are getting longer with all the rain we have been having. This will give the animals something to eat, so maybe they will come back (and I can start writing about things other than birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good connections to the ecology concept of predator/prey relationships as well as the identification of some of the plant species in your area. Take a look at some of these plant species and see how your area meets its survival needs. Continue to make more detailed observations and proof read to make sure you are writing in complete sentences without a few typos.
Post a Comment